25 Amusing Photos That Everyone Needs To See Before Having KidsAaron McKinsey 1 Aralık 2018
Being a parent is one of the most beautiful and rewarding journeys in whole life.
Nothing can replicate the joy of creating and nurturing a new life and watching it blossom. However, as all parents know, this journey is not all sunshine and rainbows.
There are guaranteed to be occasions when your little angel’s halo slips, to reveal the spawn of Satan within. This list, compiled by Biacaip, will have parents nodding their head with a wry sympathy, as these moments simply sum up what parenting is often like. Scroll down below to check it out for yourself, and don’t forget to add your comment about this blossoming journey…
H/T: Bored Panda
1. If you’re a mom, then you have to be prepared for everything.
2. “I Went To The Bathroom And Forgot To Shut The Door”
3. Sometimes you need a playpen!
4. Kept Track Of How Many Times My 3-Year-Old Asked Me “Why?” In One Day.
5. “Mom, He’s Too Hot And He Needs A Fan.” Imagine Waking Up To This.
6. Actual Photo Of Me Waiting For My Daughter To Finish Her Homework
7. A lipstick, isn’t it for this purpose?
8. My Cousins Had A Paint Party At Their Daycare And Now They Look Like A Cartoon Character When A Bomb Explodes.
9. I Fed My Kid Real Food For The First Time.
10. Bring A Toddler To A Wedding They Said, It Will Be Cute They Said.
11. Motherf**ing 3-Year-Olds.
12. Have A Baby They Said… It Will Be Fun They Said… (Decibel Meter For Reference).
13. Baking & Prepping For Her 1-Year-Old’s Birthday Party.
14. We Got These Bathroom Doors Because We Thought They Were Trendy. That Was Before We Had A Toddler.
15. I Heard This Kid Yelling For His Dad At Lowe’s, I Went Looking For Him And…
16. One Picture Has Never Encapsulated My Life As A Parent More.
17. My 4-Year-Old Found Permanent Markers And Is So Proud That He Is Now Darth Maul.
18. The Joys Of Parenting
19. The One And Only Time I Forgot To Put Up The Baby Gate Before I Showered.
20. Don’t Let Your Child Use Your Laptop.
21. Walked In The Bathroom To Find Our Precious Child “Washing” A Book He Found.
22. “Mum, I’m Going To Boil An Egg To Have On Toast” Me Yelling Back From The Bathroom “Just Give Me A Sec & I’ll Show “Boom”
23. Girls’ Room Wasn’t Getting Warm So I Took Apart Their Vent, I Now Have A Great Way To Illustrate What It’s Like To Have Four Children.
24. My Daughter Found The Diaper Cream.
25. Daughter’s First Camping Trip. This Is How She Wakes Me Up At 6:15 In The Morning.
Bunlar da ilginizi çekebilir